Monday, October 21, 2013

Construction Completion

Installation of the playfield lightbox

Installation of the glass (fingerprints everywhere!)


Cutting the side rails to fit


Installation of the side rails

Measuring and cutting the chrome t-molding (45 degree angles)

Chrome t-molding complete (this stuff looks amazing!)

Everything put back together .. they are coming together nicely :)

Friday, October 11, 2013

Making progress

Building the playfield lightboxes,

The plexiglass slides in and out, to provide access to the lighting for maintenance.

Painting the playfield lightboxes and backbox rear panels.

The inside of the backbox is coming together nicely, with monitor, DMD, speakers and sound-activated lights

Speaker grills are cut and in place. Plexi is cut and in place for the sound-activated lights. Working on wiring up buttons, plunger and lights

Monday, September 9, 2013

Plunger

Our plungers didn't come with the proper plate to mount them .. so we made our own.

Perfect fit.

This is the first try at lining up the leaf spring.

Painting

Sanded and primed.

2 coats of primer, 2 coats of black.

Inside and out :)

Putting It All Together

We added a shelf to the tubs, and tied tied it all together with bolts and wing-nuts for easy dis-assembly.

A nice big hole was cut for wires.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lining It All Up

Everything measures out and fits together perfectly so far :)

Cuts For Tub Hardware

There was a lot of careful math involved in getting all this stuff laid out perfectly.

Holes for the plunger and coin doors don't have to be perfect, as they will be covered up.

Like a glove..

Start, coin and exit buttons installed.

Room for more buttons if we need them.

Blue LED 230mm back fan holes cut (again, doesn't have to be perfect)